Regina is a specialist financial services and banking products lawyer, experienced in regulatory, compliance and commercial work across the retail banking and wealth management sectors.
Over a period of more than 15 years, Regina has represented and worked with top-tier clients in those sectors, across the spectrum of private practice and domestic and international in-house roles at Citigroup, Standard Chartered Private Bank, Westpac and St.George.
Regina specialises in Chapter 7 Corporations Act financial products and financial product advice, secured and unsecured consumer finance, privacy and data protection, with a keen interest in digital banking and technology.
Some examples include:
- Advice throughout product life cycle, from product design, to marketing and advertising, to issuance and distribution (digital, call centre and in-branch) and through to end-delivery and customer servicing
- Regulatory compliance including managing regulator and customer complaints and advising on remediation solutions
- Digital banking platforms including internet, mobile and wearables technology
- Electronic/paperless statements and documentation
- Data-driven customer marketing and social media advertising
Her approach is to focus on the client, understand your needs and partner with you from design and development through to implementation. Regina's experience in managing different business drivers, operational and technology parameters and a variety of Agile projects means she can adapt to your situation.
She is passionate about helping others to build sustainable teams via collaboration and cross- discipline knowledge sharing.
- Financial Services
- Retail Banking
- Financial Services & Banking Products
- Digital Banking
- Consumer Credit
- Privacy & Data Protection
- Code of Banking Practice
- Unfair Contracts
- Reserve Bank of Australia
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Senior Lawyer
- Legal Counsel
Verified NSW Law Society | Principal of a law practice | Mandatory Insurance $2M per claim