Deep expertise. No overhead.
Meet Jackie – former top-tier M&A partner, ranked in AFR's Best Lawyers last three years and Chambers Global 100. Now running solo, she can assist with basically any corporate transaction/governance issue under the sun, for $295 per hour #M&A
Sam is an #energy&resources consultant to a global (where she was formerly a partner), while running her own direct-to-client sole practice at a down to earth rate of $350 per hour.
Jennie is a highly experienced, former top-tier #construction lawyer, highly regarded in the industry "as a standard for others to aspire to." Now running solo, she can assist with construction, infrastructure and projects matters with partner-level expertise for $300 per hour.
How it Works
1. tell us what you need
We've got you covered for any practice area, across all sectors for:
- Ad-hoc matters (advice, transactions and disputes)
- Resource gaps (maternity contracts, recruitment gaps)
- Overflow support or projects
- On-site or remote; part-time or full-time
2. get introduced
We will handpick the best lawyer to suit your needs.
- Pre-vetted, top quality practitioners
- Bespoke profiles
- Proven in-house experience
3. engage Your Lawyer
- Engage your lawyer directly
- Fixed fee, day/hourly rates, retainer or fixed term contracts
- Transparent fees
A new service for General Counsel
OUTSOURCED in-house counsel
An outsourced in-house counsel provides your team with the benefit of having an experienced in-house counsel, matched to your needs without the commitment of adding permanent head count to your team.
As featured in