Felicity has diverse industry experience in both work health and safety and workers compensation and is a competent, organised and dedicated project manager and principal work health and safety consultant.
Felicity’s extensive experience includes the planning, development, implementation and continuous improvement of work health and safety management systems within significant roles in blue-chip Australian organisations.
Some of her previous engagements include:
- Engaged by a State rail network to conduct a legal compliance review of the existing rail management system under the relevant Western Australia legislation;
- Engaged by the largest provider of wireless infrastructure for a HSE legal compliance review and conducted local site safety inspections;
- Engaged by an international petroleum company to develop a comprehensive and user-friendly safety contractor management app, to be implemented and facilitated by SafeWork NSW;
- Assisted with an Enforceable Undertaking to avoid prosecution for the organisation and developed the safety contractor management app;
- Undertook a global high-level review of legislative duties for a commercial real estate services firm and performed a comparative analysis of the global requirements against Australian requirements;
- Engaged with a Government Utilities Organisation and undertook a HSE legal compliance review and a redevelopment of their policies and procedures that formed the overarching Safety Management System (SMS);
- Undertook a legal compliance review for two major airlines and a review of their HSE Management System and developed a contractor management system and guidelines;
- Undertook a legal compliance and security review for one of Australia’s iconic buildings; and
- Undertook a legal compliance review and drafted new procedures to form part of the National Energy Networks SMS.
She is a strategic safety leader and her strengths amongst other things, include her ability to:
- Develop and maintain ongoing working relationships with key stakeholders;
- Co-ordinate continuous improvement of work health and safety management systems;
- Develop and implement safe working practices and procedures;
- Conduct and lead audits and risk assessments; and
- Drive improved work health and safety performance through coaching and mentoring to deliver organisational safety objectives.
Felicity holds a Master of Science in Occupational Health and Safety from the University of New South Wales, a Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy from the University of Sydney, and is currently studying towards a Juris Doctor in Postgraduate Law at the University of Technology Sydney.
- Work Health & Safety
- Workers Compensation
- WHS Audits
- HSE Legal Compliance Reviews
- Safety Management Systems
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Occupational Therapy
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Qantas Freight
- Lead WHS Consultant
- Safety Manager/Coordinator
- Return to Work Coordinator